- Laparoscopic surgery
- Onco Surgery
- Cosmetic surgery
- Diagnostic Conventional Radiology
- Ultrasonography and CT scan
- 24 Hours Anesthetist and ICU backup
- Physiotherapy and Rehabilitative Medicine Department
Minimal Access Surgery
- One fully functional operation theater equipped with advanced laparoscopic surgery instruments for diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
- Basic Laparoscopic surgery like Lap Chole, Appendectomy, Ovarian Cystectomy, Diagnostic Laparoscopy.
- Advanced laparoscopic surgeries like Hernia Repair, Rectoprexy.
- Ensures minimal waiting period as Consultant Surgeons are available in OPD through the day and emergency on calls.
- Different type of Cancer Surgery like Gastric Cancer, Intestinal Cancer, Breast Cancer, Thyroid Cancer and the external Cancers are operated regularly.
- Cancer detection Centre run by different specialists.
- Cancer awareness programme held in the rural areas frequently.
Advanced Specialized Care
- Diseases of the breast, thyroid and salivary glands.
- Benign and malignant diseases of the oesophague, stomach, small and large intenstines.
- Hepato bilary and pancreatic surgery.
- Modern management of anorectal diseases like piles, fistulas.
- Vascular surgery.
- Co-morbid conditions are treated alongside surgical problems by our Respiratory Physicians, Cardiologists and Internists.
- Advanced diagnosis like PFT, 2D Echo, stress ECHO, upper GI endoscopy and specialized Biochemical and Hematologic Investigations can be done round the clock at a short notice.
Day Care Surgery
- Options are available for short procedures that allow the patient to be in the comfort of their homes on the same day after surgery.
- Available on the OPD floor for minor dressings and procedures under local anesthesia.